Hello Aquarium Guru's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtoneloc74

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Anthony and I am 33 years of age. I have always cared for fish even as a wee tot. When I was younger I started with a 1 gal. bowl and a golfd fish I won at the fair. I am now older with a career and only a little more money. I currently have a 30 Gal setup running with no problems. I have a 75 Gal in my garage that is my project to be tank. I have built a stand for it and am going to be building a hood with florescent ballast's in it. I am going to try and design a vegetative aquarium with lots of plants and small tropical fish. I currently own the tank, stand, two 48" ballasts, and two Rena xp2's, I would like some advice on the cheapest route to take in order to properly get this tank up and running as soon as possible. I am all ears and I welcome any suggestions and or comments. I will also try to be as much of a help as possible as I do have alot of pre existing knowledge of this beautiful hobbie. Thanks for reading my post and I hope to hear from you'sss soon!!!

Best Regards,
Anthony

Back
Top Bottom