Hello Everybody!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DAVER

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my first post on this site. Our first tank was a goldfish bowl with a small goldfish we won at a local fair. A few months later we bought a 10 gallon tank with all the accessories and added a couple more goldfish and a pleco and a black mystery snail. I found out the hard way that goldfish are very tough to keep. We changed to tropical fish and added 4 Fruitloop tetras to the tank with the pleco and mystery snail. A year later we added to Balloon Mollies. This year we bought a 55 gallon tank as the Pleco was too big for the smaller tank. I made a mistake in that I did not know about "cycling" a tank and on the day that I set up the new tank I moved the existing fish and added 6 new fish (2 Bleeding heart tetras and 4 Mollies). It has been a struggle to keep from loosing to many fish but I believe the worst is over and I only lost 3 fish. A lot of the information that helped me came from this site as I read new posts every night for over a week. There are a lot of knowledgable and helpful people here and I believe that it was the reason I was able to save my tank.
I have posted some pictures of my fish and tanks and I hope thet you will check them out.

I am still learning the site and do not know how to set one up. May be you could let me know how and i will set one up.

welcometoaa.gif

Hello McLean. Welcome to AA, sooo you've gone from a fish bowl to a 55 ehh??? Sounds like the disease to me. I think you need to admit that you might be a fish addict. If so, you're in the right place. Plenty of addicts here to help you indulge in your condition. Gald you're here.

Back
Top Bottom