Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arizonagrace

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I love fish. I love fish. :)

I have several freshwater tanks (29, 15, 30, 12, (2) 10 and several betta). I also have 2 12 gallon salt and 1 24 gallon salt tanks.

My favorite fish would have to be mollies followed closely by swordtails and guppies, but I love most any kind. I have 5 betta males who each have their own tanks, sailfin mollies, guppies, swords, a variety in my 29. I also have 2 clowns, a cardinal, a pajama cardinal, black cap basset and more saltwaters.

I started with only one 10 gallon aquarium and it soon grew to over 16 different kinds. Lately, though, I have been reducing that number while keeping my finny friends happy.

I have another post on here about my sailfins who aren't doing so well :(

Hello to everyone and have a great weekend!:BIG:

Welcome...If you can read this message you are in need of at least 2 more tanks. ;)

Here are a couple of pics. One of the sailfin molly tank (30 gallon long) and 1 of the salt clown tank. Oh, and yes, that is a pillow on top of the 3 gallon long. I have to keep it there so the new cat doesn't make a bed out of the top of the tank ;)

Attachments

• clowns.jpg
    clowns.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 30 gallon.jpg
    30 gallon.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 48
Hello Arizonagrace and welcome to the forum. I am new to the site aswell and have really appreciated the advice of the experts on here with my new marine biorb. I am loving your tanks! You must have a room set aside for them all!! Happy fishkeeping!

Back
Top Bottom