Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crick127

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello, today I have joined AA. I have a 20 Gallon Freshwater tank that has been running for about 5 months and is in great condition. And a 55 Gallon saltwater FOWLR that I started about 6 weeks ago. I had it for about 6 years in FL but had to leave it when I moved to NC. Father in law had accident during hurricane and lost everything so since he could not afford to start again he brought it over to me. It's Fun to start it up again. So far I have 65 pounds of LR and 1 O. Clown Fish as well as 4 snails and 3 crabs. It will be fun stocking it up.

Welcome to AA! :)

Can't wait for pics (subtle hint ;)).

Thanks to all for the nice welcome. I am thinking of picking up some peppermint shrimp today to see if they can help getting rid of some aiptasia.:uzi: Anyone have any luck with those?

Yeah I read about the lime remedy and some other remedies such as boiling water or concetrated kallkwasser. I kind of wanted to get shrimp anyway since I think they are really cute. I figured if I get the peppermints I might also have the bonus of getting rid of the aiptasia also.

Back
Top Bottom