Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene21

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Rene here, nice to meet you! :D

After weeks of lurking about, I finally decided to become a member.
Although I have been keeping fish for a while now, I recently upgraded to my first 20 gallon. Having fun with my platies and cory cats. It was a bit of a rocky start, but all 11 fish are doing great now. Three of my female platies are starting to look suspiciously plump! 8-O

Welcome to AA. Uh oh, preggy platies... that seems to be the most popular topic in the Freshwater Breeding section, along with preggy mollies and guppies. Probably should go take a look there before they deliver.

Welcome to AA. Uh oh, preggy platies... that seems to be the most popular topic in the Freshwater Breeding section, along with preggy mollies and guppies. Probably should go take a look there before they deliver.
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

cwt, I've been checking out the Freshwater Breeding section, as well as some other sources. Thankfully, there is plenty of information out there for caring for pregnant platies and their fry for newbies like myself. Two of my females were visibly pregnant when I purchased them. Two weeks later, they are enormous, and now I'm just counting down the days until they drop.

Thanks, dkpate! I'm keeping a few, and I plan on giving the rest away. For anyone who would like some, they would only have to pay for shipping. Or they could just come pick them up if they live close by. Hopefully, I can get most of them adopted out.

Back
Top Bottom