Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elad

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I am new to the site and I just wanted to break the ice a little bit.

I have been in the hobby a long time since I was about 10 I think I started with freshwater tanks and played around with thtem for a bit and then when I was about 18 I started breed african cichlids mainly from lake tanganyika but I did flirt with Malawi as well. and Ihave been out of that now for about 5 years. I now focus only on marine aquariums I have a 30 gal reef right now and I am currently working on a 100g set up with a 90 gal sump and cost to coast overflow it is up and running I am workink on the rockscape going for the Bonsai look I think, then i will get the flow in there I am thinking of 3 hydor 4 or maybe 3 hydor 3 hummm :confused: which would be better. then I will work on the lighting I think I am going to go with lumen bright reflec lrg and 250 w bulbs and maybe some moon ligths all is work in progress and nothing is concrete. if I can save money I would like to any ideas suggestions anyone lol.

but we all know what that means I eventually want to go bigger so I can keep more fish. so I guess I am going to have to learn how to build and acrylic aquarium lol. I will also need to know how to make my own LR so I can save money in both areas so I can spend more else were lol.

anyways there yo all go a little about me.

Welcome to AA :) Lots of salties here ready and willing to help with any questions you may have... also looking forward to seeing some advice in the cichlids forum as well :)

Back
Top Bottom