Hello Everyone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicholass18

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, my name is Nick. I have had an aquarium for around a year and a half since my girlfriend gave me her two fantails that she had at college because she couldn't take care of them with her busy college schedule. One unfortunately passed away less than a month after I acquired it. Since then, I bought a 5 gallon tank (which I know now is too small but didn't at the time) and kept the other fish in it for around a year. Just recently, I bought a new fish, a ryukin, and have upgraded to a 20 gallon for the two of them. I have had this 20 gallon running for around a month now and that is where I am. I joined because the fantail has very quickly developed a case of ich for reasons unknown to me( I kept the ryukin in quarantine for at least 3 weeks with no signs of the parasite so I moved it in) and I was looking for help on the topic. I liked what I saw here and thought I would join to get help/help others on things that i needed to know or learned from experience. Thank you for reading :)

Welcome Aboard
30098-albums1142-picture7907.gif

Welcome to AA!
You might want to post your question in the Fresh water unhealthy fish section, might get more responses there. ;)
Enjoy the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom