hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

orccus

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just wanted to say hello!

I have been lurking and learning and figure it time to finally step out of the shadows. I am just getting back into the hobby, been out for about 8 years or so!

I used to keep piranhas, mainly serrasalmus but i had some pygos (yes before you ask def in different tanks LoL)

Now i am back, taking a diff route with some new world cichlids this time around! My current set up is a 37 gal with 1 gt, 1 jewel cichlid,1 tiger oscar and a syno cat. Before the flames begin i know i need a bigger tank as they grow and plan on a 150+ gal tank in a few months. The 37 was a way to ease the gf into the hobby and also a future home to a juvinile serr. Elongatus! (once i move the cichlids to the new tank)

Look forward to learning as well as sharing any info i can.

Cheers-

Welcome lol and I also understand the process of easing a gf into the world of fishkeeping, it took awhile but she just loves the DTHM betta I got her, keep at it.

Hi, Welcome to aquarium advice. I hope you can enjoy being here and learn new things about aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom