Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PollitosWay

Aquarium Advice Newbie
New to this hobby and trying to learn all I can. Just in my last week of cycle and the tests looks good but I am waiting for the chiller because of high temp over 88 F jeje, its is a 25 g resun nano which has

19 pds live rock
20 pds sand
1 protein skimmer mini
1 wave maker mini
1 chiller 1/15 hp mini (wed)

I want to start first with corals and leave the fish for the end of the year 3 or 4 max. I am a little bit lost with the inverts don't know which ones to get and how many would be recommended because of the tank size if some one could help me with that it will be perfect, thanks in advance. I almost forgot great forum.

Attachments

• DSC00175.jpg
    DSC00175.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 62
New to this hobby and trying to learn all I can. Just in my last week of cycle and the tests looks good but I am waiting for the chiller because of high temp over 88 F jeje, its is a 25 g resun nano which has

19 pds live rock
20 pds sand
1 protein skimmer mini
1 wave maker mini
1 chiller 1/15 hp mini (wed)

I want to start first with corals and leave the fish for the end of the year 3 or 4 max. I am a little bit lost with the inverts don't know which ones to get and how many would be recommended because of the tank size if some one could help me with that it will be perfect, thanks in advance. I almost forgot great forum.

Welcome to the website!:) Some good started corals are xenia,mushrooms and leathers. Just be warned Xenia spread like weeds....they are pretty though.

Back
Top Bottom