hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish85

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just want to formaly introduce myself my name is Tom and I am relatively new to aquarium hoby, I have been caring for land hermit crabs for some time now about 5 years . I had a setup in my room once upon a time but I was really my fathers tank seeing as I was much to young to understand the dynamics of tank care. Now I am fully grown and married and me and my wife decided to set up a small 10 gal aquarium .
My intentions for joining the community are to gain some insight from ppl and make some friends in the aquatic community. I have kept a beta and a sale in a small 3 gal aquarium for about 7 months and they are doing fine and the tank is fully cycled. We recently adopted a fiew more hermit crabs and upgradedthem to a 20 gal and decided to use the old 10 gal and set up a small tropical fish tank I went out and bought a heater and filter set up the tank and had a epic failure when I neglected to test my water and not knowing about the cycling process. Now that I have done some research on cycling I have my setup bubbling away and just recently put 2 plates in, I am doing regular water tests and changes, and I am looking for some guidance o doing this thing right and not losing any more fish I have been consulting a local aquarium, with not many answers, and I am now looking for some real answers from ppl who care.

I truly look forward to manny a conversation and filling my knowledge pool
Sincerely,
Tom (fish85)

Back
Top Bottom