Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KekE

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Kelley and I am very new to the Saltwater Scene. I have been doing a lot of research and have learned a lot so far. But I know I have so much more to learn. I have had my tank set up for about two months now. I have a 40 gal tank. Right now I have a bunch of live rock, 2 yellowtail damsels, 2 snails, an emerald crab and a serpent starfish.

Unfortunately, I just got out of a bad relationship and had to move my tank from Des Moines, IA to Omaha, NE, which is about 2 hours. Being new and not really knowing how to move my tank. I did some research and prayed that my things would survive! Luckily I only lost 1 emerald crab and a 6 line. I was pretty upset but it could have been worse...and luckily the stuff I have was pretty inexpensive.

The next thing I need to purchase is a protein skimmer. I have no clue about what skimmer is good and which is bad. Hoping I will be able to get the necessary information from this website to make a good decision on the correct protein skimmer.

I look forward to taking with you and hope to learn a lot about my new hobby!

KekE (Kelley)

Back
Top Bottom