Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tuwhada

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well I am new to this forum and I hope this is a good one. I have been trying to get some opinions and ideas from this other forum and all I seem to get are these accusations and assumptions that whatever. I hope that you guys here are a bit more personable and polite.
Anyway enough griping, I am a new saltwater tank owner but I have a degree in marine science so I have alot of background knowledge. I live in New York, married, no kids but lots of pets.

I hope things go well here.

Christina

hey elcome these guys here are great hope i can help with some future questions, i too like other animals, i have birds, reptiles, and plants, along with my reef.

\
JC

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

[center:ab6e9c5b86] :smilecolros: Welcome to AA, tuwhada!! :n00b: [/center:ab6e9c5b86]
I hope that you guys here are a bit more personable and polite.
For the most part. I dont' keep saltwater, but what I see on the FW side is people not fully explaining situations, or getting answers they don't want to hear :roll: and this gets annoying at times. The site is family oriented and I will say (since I am addicted) that is it by far the most friendly site for newbies to experts.
Hang out with us for a while, enjoy the Lounge, the SW forums and our great group!! :D

Back
Top Bottom