Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_R_Fantastic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone in this community. I have had an interest in fish keeping since I was about 10 and my dad brought a 29 gallon tank home and set it up with fish. I have had a 29 gallon for over a year (it's an old perfecto tank) stocked with about a dozen green striped swordtails (they keep multiplying), 3 blue gouramis, a pleco, and 4 cory cats (2 albino and 2 bronze). It sprung a leak the other day and I had to do an emergency transfer to a much smaller tank. Thankfully, I was given a 56 gallon tank AND stand today. But I am wanting to set it up differently and dive further into this hobby. That is why I joined up. To become more educated and learn from others!
I attached a picture. It is not a very good one though as this is the emergency tank the night of the transfer (I know they are crowded:(). So, please excuse that...But it does show some of the fish I have.

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 53
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to meeting new "fish" friends and gleaning much of the wisdom from more experienced people on this site.

Back
Top Bottom