Hello everyone :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PELIGROSOPYGO

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'd like to introduce myself to everyone and eager to learn more from the many experienced members here. I'm not new to the hobby of fish keeping, in fact I've been been keeping Pygocentrus Cariba and Nattereri for the last 8 years. Before that I've had many community aquariums and learned that its not a good idea to mix Angelfish with Neon Tetras... Well with that said I actually just bought a 130g aquarium last Wednesday and in the process of getting it up. Currently my reds are in a 90g with three Striped Raphael Catfish, and before anyone freaks out, I did do my research knowing im taking a risk and I'm happy to say that they all have co-hab for the last two years. I have a feeding routine setup where everyone is happy and placed many hiding places. My Ralph's actually chase off my reds if they get close! Anywho here's a pic of my aquarium as of now

Attachments

• image-215917922.jpg
    image-215917922.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 84
Thanks Aquena, it's actually becoming a pain trying to re-position it for the filters. Currently on pause till I get someone over to give me a hand.

Back
Top Bottom