Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IntelectualFish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to this but I've been an aquarium hobbyist for about two years now. I've had an albino tiger Oscar in a 250Lt tank that I raised from about 3cm she was 18cm when I was forced to part with her. I've also had a guppy and neon tank in a 76Lt tank that I got rid of because my wife and I decided to switch to goldfish which we had till recently when they all died due to us catching white spot too late and we switched to tropical we now have a 150 Lt tank with tetras, mollies, Platys, dwarf gourami's and angels with a brislenose catfish

When I have the money I will have African cichlids in my 250 Lt tank

I live in a coastal city called Scarborough in Queensland Australia
With my wife two dogs and two cats I work in a car detailing place called WashWorx. We pass out time admiring our fish and we aim for an African cichlids tank as soon as we have the money we currently own 4 fishtanks a 250Lt (not in use) a 150 Lt tank (tropical tank) and a 70 Lt tank (not in use) and a little 20 Lt (hospital tank) I would like to at a later point have a 1000 Lt tank for cichlids, salt water or discus

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to AA! I'd love to visit Australia sometime, beautiful country with lots of cool wildlife! Anyways, make yourself at home :)

I thought Australia would have good options. There's a hobbyist from Australia, goes by Dantrasy, who has amazing aquascaped tanks. I think they're rimless CADE tanks.

Edit:
This guy..
https://youtu.be/n9AGeEDWHYs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom