Hello fellow fish friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jla11411

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all! My name is Joanna and i am 32. I have a wonderful husband who is supporting my new addiction (my aquarium and fish) and 4 great children. I am new to the fish hobby, but already addicted! I started off with a 15 gallon tank and was happy with it for about 2 days then decided I was going to have to go bigger. So I got an early Mothers Day and an early birthday present, a 38 gallon aquarium and stand. I couldnt be happier (for now...I will wait a while before I venture any bigger). My current fish are 1 neon blue dwarf gourami, 2 pearl gouramis, 1 bristle nose pleco, 5 zebra danios, 5 plattys, 7 guppies, oh and 1 rosey barb. I have 2 floating moss ball things and 1 plant attached to some sort of a hollowed out tree bark thing. I started out going to Petco to get my fish but noticed how quickly I was returning with dead fish and my water was perfect except hardness. Then I finally located a privately owned buisness and things have been much better! It seems that a couple of my guppies are pregnant and 1 of my plattys might be too. I dont know if I am ready to try to take care of a fry or two but I left my 15 gallon tank set up just incase I needed it....

Welcome. Im new and addicted too. Started with a 55g and now 3 weeks later I have a 210g as well as a 29g hospital/quarantine tank. Be careful...my ever so supportive wife has cut me off now. Cant say I blame her though;) have spent a small fortune in 3 weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Bonedog- Thank you! My husband probably would have cut me off to for an aquarium that size (impressive btw) and would have cut up my debit card lol!

Huro- Thank you!

I was begging for a 300g. We compromised! :) u got any pics? Heres my 210g cichlid community tank. It looks empty but I have a dozen 2"-2 1/2" fish in it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1396926834760.jpg
    1396926834760.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom