Hello fellow fish huggers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AleeMurr

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi my name's Alee. I joined yesterday!
I have one Betta female, her name's Aria. She's my baby. I got her from Petco a couple of months ago, she was still a fry I guess? She wasn't completely a baby but she was pretty small, he fins were small so I'm not sure how old she is!:ermm:
She lives in a three gallon tank, with filter & heating. I posted a question I had about her water somewhere in this site...if you could ever so kindly go to my profile, click on my postings, and help me out I'd appreciate it! & so would Aria!
:fish2:

AleeMurr said:
Hi my name's Alee. I joined yesterday!
I have one Betta female, her name's Aria. She's my baby. I got her from Petco a couple of months ago, she was still a fry I guess? She wasn't completely a baby but she was pretty small, he fins were small so I'm not sure how old she is!:ermm:
She lives in a three gallon tank, with filter & heating. I posted a question I had about her water somewhere in this site...if you could ever so kindly go to my profile, click on my postings, and help me out I'd appreciate it! & so would Aria!
:fish2:

How often do you preform water changes? And welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom