Hello Fish Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Switch

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I am new to the forums here and thought I'd post a bit about my self and my aquariums.

I first started fish keeping when I was 10, my dad had gotten me a 10 gal tank which I filled with neon's, guppy's, and molly's. over the years I had up graded to a 40 gal tank which I kept an assortment of fish and battled ick and fin rot, but during a move a few years ago I had given my tank to my uncle for safe keeping, he had killed all my fish and given away my tank. So here I am 3 years later after the move at age 22 starting up some new fish tanks, I can't believe how many things I use to do wrong with fish tanks in the past, and I have joined this site to get some help and some advise from other fish loving people like your self's.

I will be posting some forums later today and this week about my aquariums and fish, especially one about a poor little betta I rescued from a local pet store. Poor guy, i'm very worried about him, i'm going to make a topic about him really soon, i'm pretty confused, I've never had a beta before or planed to get one originally.

I have used this site often to make decisions about fish and thought it was about time I actually joined. so Hello everyone :D

Welcome to Aquarium Advice. i wish you well with all your tanks and fish. You will find lots of good reading advice and Q & A .also feel free to join the chat room any time.. BOB MCcoy

Back
Top Bottom