Hello from Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

docfishy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, I am Nate :fish2:, I am a student at Arizona State University studying anthropology, and I am just getting into the aquarium hobby myself. I currently have a 10 gallon with 2 red claw crabs, and will be picking up a 55 gallon for my next set-up and I cannot wait, just need to figure out what to stock it with. :D :fish1:

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to AA! This hobby is pretty addictive, if I may say so myself. What kind of tank setup are you thinking you want to do? Freshwater? Saltwater? A community tank? Cichlids, maybe? I'm a huge fan of African cichlid tanks. :D

Cichlid tank, is what I am leaning towards, just need to figure out what I can stock in it.

Welcome to AA. Forums here can help you to get the right combo of cichlids for your tank. You can also use a marine compatibility site to see which fish will do well together . Here is a link for a marine compatibility site :
www.marinecompatibilityguide.com

Good Luck with your new hobbie. Remember that research before starting a tank will lead to a successful tank.

Back
Top Bottom