Hello from Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bec91

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys.
I recently got into keeping fish late last year when I got my first betta for my birthday. I love him to death and he was definitely a gateway into the hobby. I now have 2 tank setups. I am having trouble with sick fish at the moment, both my bettas are ill- one has a very advanced fungal infection and I'm really not sure he's going to make it. The other has early signs of fin rot. I am treating both and I guess I signed up to this site in the hope that if I ever need help, someone will be able to give me advice, or a second opinion. I recently got a job at the local aquarium shop. I'm still very new to keeping freshwater fish so I am learning loads at my new job.
I graduated last year with a bachelor of biodiversity and conservation. I live in Sydney, Australia.
Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Bec. I hope your Bettas both pull through. I am in the process of treating a couple of saved fish for fungus. They didn't have bad issues but seeing ailing fish is never fun.

Back
Top Bottom