Hello from Az

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

penpitt

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site but not to fishkeeping(7 yrs now). I currently have 5 tanks but only 2 setup. I have 2-20's for miscellaneous purposes and I just bought a 40 for a brackish setup. I look forward to being part of this community.

Welcome to AA! I am sure you will find that it is an awesome place to get info and ideas!

Cheers!

Welcome to AA! I am certain that you will find this place very friendly and helpful. Lots of good information in the various forums.
:smilecolros: :n00b: :smilecolros:
:pepsi: :popcorn: :pepsi:
:band: :clown: :pepsi: :wave: :pepsi: :clown:
8)

Welcome!! You will love all the people here and get some much info. I do have to warn you though, being here only makes you want to buy more fish and more tanks. :D

Right now with my 80,46 and soon to be 40 I'm pretty much overflowing with tanks. Any overnight visitors have to "sleep with the fishes". I'd like to get a 120 to 150 gallon but I'd have to (a) buy a bigger house (b) have my one year old son live in the garage or (c) throw out some furniture.

I plan on starting with 1 maybe 2 gsp's. Other then that I have no clue as I no brackish fish tend to be a little larger, little bit more pugnacious or too small to keep with my gsp(like bumblebeegoby)

Back
Top Bottom