Hello From Brighton England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattmetz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey, ive recently got my first tropical aquarium, I have 4 male guppys , 2 clown pleco and 2 clown loach. im pretty new to the keeping of tropical fish and loving it!! :fish1:

mattmetz said:
hey, ive recently got my first tropical aquarium, I have 4 male guppys , 2 clown pleco and 2 clown loach. im pretty new to the keeping of tropical fish and loving it!! :fish1:

Hi Matt welcome to AA. My grandfather was born in Brighton and I have cousins there still, lovely city.

A word of caution clown loaches grow to ~10 to 12inches and should be in schools of at least five. They are really cute. I have a baby (2") at the moment that I'm caring for till he goes to his new home with 5 other clowns on the weekend. Such a character! I wish I had a 90g so I could keep him and 4 more like him!

Welcome to AA! I live really close to Brighton . I live in bognor Regis. Ever heard of it? Hope you like the site so far!

Welcome to the Forum

Hello matt...

Welcome. I believe I have distant relatives in your area. Do you mind checking your local phone directory for the last name "Bradbury"? May also be under "Broadbury". Thanks!

B

Back
Top Bottom