Hello from central california

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Garrett706

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've just recently gotten into salt water ... A co worker sold me his tank that he was just letting go ... Wish I had pix of what it looked like before I got it back to being healthy... Anyways if anybody knows check my profile and let me know what you think I have is worth... I just wanna make sure I didn't get ripped off

Attachments

• image-796636329.jpg
    image-796636329.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 61
  • image-1526502821.jpg
    image-1526502821.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3678306176.jpg
    image-3678306176.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1689953630.jpg
    image-1689953630.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 63
I've just recently gotten into salt water ... A co worker sold me his tank that he was just letting go ... Wish I had pix of what it looked like before I got it back to being healthy... Anyways if anybody knows check my profile and let me know what you think I have is worth

Wow beautiful aquarium.!!!! =^.^=

I've just recently gotten into salt water ... A co worker sold me his tank that he was just letting go ... Wish I had pix of what it looked like before I got it back to being healthy... Anyways if anybody knows check my profile and let me know what you think I have is worth

Wow beautiful aquarium.!! =^.^=

Sorry for sending the message twice I'm having problems with my Internet hehehe ;)

Amazing tank!! Now the real work begins to maintain it... Its tough but You can do IT!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom