hello from colorado.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corolla619

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello all, my name is derek and i am from grand junction colorado and i am pretty much a noob as they come. i actually take 4 cylinder imports and build them to a potential well beyond a monster. not only building complete drivetrains but also exterior modifications including hand laying carbon fiber. well i never thought jumping to an aquarium would be a whole realm in itself but i stand corrected. i actually already have posted so now here is my intro.

i have a 10 gallon octagon freshwater tank and to my avail, the goldfish have to go and the wifey is sad:( me, i just want my tank to it's potential so i will. i eventually want to move up to a bigger tank but i figured this would be a great learning curve with the smaller tank. i think once i become a little more knowledgeable, i'll build a tank and take my time.

thanks everyone(lowryder and everyone who posted in my thread), you all have been so knowledgeable.

Welcome to AA!!!

You mold carbon fiber? You are now my best friend! Im a lowrider guy if you didnt know.

Back
Top Bottom