Hello from Fresno, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cortes427

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! I'm excited to have become a member of aquariumadvice.com I am convinced there is a vast amount of experience to learn from out there and I am looking forward to it. A little backround on my experience with aquariums: It all began in March 2007 when a friend of mine came into my apartment with a red eared slider turtle. I had no idea what to do with it other than it needed a place to call home. I went to petsmart, for the first of many subsequent trips, and bought him a 29 gallon aquarium. From that day on it has never been the same! From the turtle I quickly got into freshwater fish, which then led to freshwater planted aquariums to owning 3 green spotted puffers where I began to play with salt. I bought them at Wal*Mart and slowly acclimated them to full marine over a period of three months or so which inevitably led to where I am now with a 125 gallon marine FOWLR setup and 20 gallon sump/refugium (which I just completed.) The three GSPs are still with me today, they now share the 125 gal. tank with a Niger trigger, a Humu Humu trigger, and a sailfin tang! Its been an interesting ride...I'm sure I'll eventually be making a move into reef aquariums as it appears to be the pinnacle of the hobby! Again I'm excited to be here and I hope to share my experiences as I hope you will share yours with me!

Freddy

Welcome Aboard
character_17.gif

Back
Top Bottom