Hello from Georgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ravenhunter32

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

I'm happy to have found your forums. I am an avid critter lover, and am currently in a living situation that will not allow for furry animals. So, I've decided to focus on aquariums. I've had aquariums in the past and not a total nube.

I currently have two tanks, the second was just populated today. One is a 10 gallon with fancy tail guppy's, the other is a 29 tall with a small mix. One of the new arrivals is very pregnant. I have her in a birthing container, poor thing has had a very hard day. Unfortunately, I know I have to keep her separate, I won't be able to find all the fry after they're born if I leave them in the big tank. She does, however, look like she is about to pop. I'd almost be willing to bet, by morning

Yes, I would love to. I wish I was better at remembering the species names. I'm going to have to go back to the store and write them down. I did get another male and female, hoping they will breed too.

I'm looking forward to perusing your live plant section. I love to recreate, the best I humanly can, as close to natural environments for my critters. My goal is to get both my tanks completely live, no more plastic plants.

Yes, I would love to. I wish I was better at remembering the species names. I'm going to have to go back to the store and write them down. I did get another male and female, hoping they will breed too.

I'm looking forward to perusing your live plant section. I love to recreate, the best I humanly can, as close to natural environments for my critters. My goal is to get both my tanks completely live, no more plastic plants.
There are some major aquatic green thumbs here for sure! Good luck with your fry.

Back
Top Bottom