Hello from Georgia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ANELSON84

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am pretty new to this hobby. I had a dog for a long time who recently passed, and I decided to go another route to get some company in the house. I have a girlfriend who enjoys aquariums as well, so that helps! I'm looking at starting my first tank in the fall. I'm not sure i'll have the time to properly cycle and start up an aquarium in the summer. Probably a 40G tank with tetras and add from there. I'm trying to take my time and do as much research as possible before buying anything. I have a good idea of what I want with this tank so far. Freshwater, tropical fish (probably 3-4 different kinds), and some live plants. I'd like to have the following fish once I finish... Tiger Pleco(s), Red Dwarf Gourami(s), Blue Tetras, and/or Bloodfin Tetras. I know the tetras need to have a sufficient number for schooling. These guys would all be added in time starting with the tetras and moving on once I get comfortable. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks for reading all of this. lol Really looking forward to posting my first pics this fall!

Back
Top Bottom