Hello from India

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

srisha

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,

Looks I am the only one on the forum from India. Great forum for ambhibians, didnt know that one existed.

I have been lurking around for the last couple of days and went through most of the threads and I must admit that the way you guys have involved yourselves in this hobby is very inspiring.

I started this hobby since my 5th grade and I guess it is now almost 20 years and have grown up from collecting India guppies to molee's to carp to gaurami and other wild fish.

My collection has never been for long, I keep a particular variety of fish for some time and change them after a few years.

My previous collection included only oscars and piranas. Both were of atleast 8-10" in a large aquarium of 5ftx2ftx2ft. I got borred with them and gave away to another collecter.

My rcurrent collection includes fresh water chichlids - diff varieties, oscars and some flower horns. The size of the tank is about 42"x18" ( pictures will come later)

Out here in India, you donot get the kind of fish and corals you guys have, and salt water fish is next to extinct or very expensive and limited availability. Most of the fishes you find here are tropical fishes and mostly imported from South East Asia.

Looking forward to a longer stay here and lots of knowledge sharing from the forum members.

Once again thank you for having mere and I shall post some pix later,

Regards,

Srisha

Back
Top Bottom