Hello from Lansing, Michigan, USA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shugo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
How is everyone doing today?
My name is Stephen (pronounced Steven). I ventured out into the bright white light on 2 September 1989. I currently have a 65 breeder but I plan on expanding to a 150 gallon tank (please see my other forum I think you can find it in my profile.... you'll know what one I'm talking about when you see it).
I'm a pretty open, easy to get along with, and outgoing guy who likes meeting new people so feel free to stop by and say "Ello".... well not literally at my doorstep because I might get a little confused..... Other than that I really don't know what else to say for I'm not all that great at talking about myself... if you want to know something just ask and I'll tell you.

Thanks Tyler; I'm hoping to find some ideas for the 150 gallon "Clown Loach Tank" I am trying to set up (note I don't have the tank/stand yet but I'm working on getting all my ideas in order so I can start getting things around; please see my other forum) as well as Plant care advice. I'm not too picky on the plants because I love to learn new hobbies.

Back
Top Bottom