Hello from Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

six2sevenproductions

Aquarium Advice Activist
So being from LA everyone has asked me, "How can you not have a reef tank? LA gets first pick." To explain, I work near lots of fish wholesalers who have giant coral and fish selections. They are not open to the public but will sell to the public if you just walk in. they love their jobs and will help you with anything. They always tell me LA has the first pic of corals from all of the islands and tropics. They themselves keeps all the good stuff and ship the rest. Best part is that they sell all coral frags for $5. no discount, thats just what they sell them for.

so here i am, one year up, upgraded from a 30g to 55g saltwater tank 6 months ago, with about 40lbs of live rock, 2 inch sand bed, heathy bubble coral, metallic green mushrooms, frag of green acro, wasnt doing so well but seems to be recovering greatly, healthy bright purple pulsing zenia, never seen anything like it. frag of green poylps, bright green as well. I have a tomato clown, red lyretail anthis, red scooter blenny, and a yellowbelly damsel. cleaning crew consist of blue and red hermit crabs, snails which are losing the war against purple coraline algea, a seahare who loves to eat.

water specs are good with a high population of amphipods. I would love to hear what you think so drop me a line.

welcometoaa.gif

Please send frags! LOL

Back
Top Bottom