Hello from Louisiana!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rolance

Aquarium Advice Freak
My name is Rolance. I am a beginner to the aquarium world and I have a 5 gallon fluval view and I help take care of my girlfriend's 10 gallon tank. I hope to learn more about fish keeping and become a lot better at giving my fish the best environment I can. I want to use these small tanks to get me used to the maintenance and learn the info I need to eventually get a much larger, possibly salt water tank in the future.

Welcome, what dp you have for fish.Actually bigger tanks are easier to maintain, becuase if you make a little mistake there more water and time to time for you to catch it and fix.

I have some glofish, a platy, a tetra, and a small pleco. In the ten gallon there are two baby angelfish, a medium size angelfish, and one pleco.

I'm pretty sure I made the beginners mistake of overcrowding but it's too late now. And the fish all seem to be doing fine. Other than the fish in my 5 gallon tend to aggravate each other a lot.

Welcome! Where from in Louisiana? I live in Hammond, currently, and I've lived in Slidell and Natchitoches in the past.

I live in Watson, near denham springs. But I stay with my girlfriend a lot in slidell. She went to slidell high, did you? We go to southeastern in Hammond right now

I live in Watson, near denham springs. But I stay with my girlfriend a lot in slidell. She went to slidell high, did you? We go to southeastern in Hammond right now

Cool. I went to Salmen High for my first two years of high school but I spent the last two at the Louisiana school for math science and the arts in Natchitoches. I graduated from SLU last spring, actually. Just FYI, there's a really cool LFS in Hammond down hwy 190 called Ken's fish. It's nothing huge or special but the people who run it are awesome and really really nice. Check it out sometime!

Oh ok cool. Well I'll have to check that out one day. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom