Hello from Memphis TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brymack

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've had a 29g for a little over a year and am upgrading to a 75g planted tank. The empty tank is of course the 75g, I just got it home today, on a self-built stand. The other tank is my 29g on its temporary home (kitchen table) where it will be for a month or so while I set up and plant the new tank and let it cycle. I'm so glad I found this site I've been spending hours learning the do's and don'ts. Thinking about keeping a photo journal of the work in progress.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 38
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 45
I've had a 29g for a little over a year and am upgrading to a 75g planted tank. The empty tank is of course the 75g, I just got it home today, on a self-built stand. The other tank is my 29g on its temporary home (kitchen table) where it will be for a month or so while I set up and plant the new tank and let it cycle. I'm so glad I found this site I've been spending hours learning the do's and don'ts. Thinking about keeping a photo journal of the work in progress.

Welcome!!!!!!! Good luck with the planted tanks! I personally have never had one.

Back
Top Bottom