Hello from ny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jadub

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone. I'm a 30 year old father who happened to go to a carnival with his kid and win a goldfish. Wel the goldfish can't live in a bag lets go to our lfs and buy a tank. Wel this 10 gallon tank is huge let's buy more cool fish. I'm currently out of work for a couple months(Union electrician) and this tank is becoming my life and I love it . Although my 10 gallon is grossly overstocked 3 golden molleys-3 can't remember the names - 2 rainbow sharks -3 zebra catfish- 2 Plecos - and oh yeah 1 goldfish. I also have 2 Amazon sword plants that are doing very well. I am in the process of buying a 30 gallon tank off craigslist. I know this isn't big enough for what I have either but will be a much needed upgrade from the 10 gallon . I plan on eventually have many more plants and a much bigger tank when I finally return to work . Always had fish as a kid but they didn't last more then a month probably but now as an adult with a kid I have so much more patience and I find myself spending all my free time just watching my fish or watching you tube videos or reading about fish. I love it

Back
Top Bottom