Hello from queens, ny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MONINI

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself: I currently have a 46 gallon reef, with a 20 gallon sump. I dont want to get in details with this system, what i would like from you is some advise because today i order a 90 gallon tank that ill be getting on thursday. I want to take my time setting it up and with your help. Ill try to put some pics about this project...

hey monini welcome to aa,i also am from queens.i was wondering where do you go to get your aquarium stuff,i dont have any good lfs around me.

welcometoaa.gif

hey dude lets try to gather as many people as we can neer queens to make a club sort of thing so we can trade corals and stuff. i am from yonkers. i am new to hobby and you might think im joking but im only 12 but i pritty much put my whole life towards my tank i have saved up all my $ and my parents dont pay normally ive spent alot but lets try so we can save money and have a big veriety in our tanks message me back if you want to please in a pm so i dont have to look for this exact thread. Happy reefing!!!

Hey Queens!!! lol. my tank is coming this thursday! im so exited about it. Delfino i used to go to a few places in brooklyn but i wasnt that happy with the price and most of my questions they did give me good answers. a month ago a friend of mine bring me to this place in flushing, is clean! fish look great! corals look great! good prices and i think the guy i ask everything is the owner "Sam" he knows alot! this place is located at 46-30 kissena blvd, flushing, ny 11355. mention my name "nelson" and you will get a good discount lol im just playing lol but this place i recommend!

BRIAN242PA Thats a good idea..... i live in ozone park, ny

I got my 90g tank, also got some leds about 200 super white and 20 super blue. Since im in the business that i can get those led at a business price.. Ill give it a try and use just leds instead of mh or anything that producess too much heat. I have pics but i dont know how to put them in this forum.....i need some help please....

in this pics, my 46g reef, live rock on, my new 90g with corner overflow, and LEDs

img_1083471_0_c1fad276df07bee824098c122b6c7f7b.jpg
img_1083471_1_1a7df1fb7ce32d0b5a70c4114a39c100.jpg
img_1083471_2_81d628dc5c05cfde35cc624d3fb33bed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom