hello from sunny essex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richard 93

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi all just poped my head round the door to say hi .looks like a bizzy and informitive forum you guys and girls have.
im currently changing over my tank from big fish only to hopfuly a low tec planted set up whith lots of small fish (which is all new to me )so will be posting for idears and others help
thanks all
richard .;)

richard 93 said:
hi all just poped my head round the door to say hi .looks like a bizzy and informitive forum you guys and girls have.
im currently changing over my tank from big fish only to hopfuly a low tec planted set up whith lots of small fish (which is all new to me )so will be posting for idears and others help
thanks all
richard .;)

Feel sorry 4 you with the [Moderator edit] there putting on the telly these days reflecting on people from Essex bad beaut's!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

lol yer you know that's spot on rossi tho we are lucky we live in a part of essex that has farms around the village so we rearly see chaves in our part of essex

Rossij101 said:
Feel sorry 4 you with the [moderator edit] there putting on the telly these days reflecting on people from Essex bad beaut's!!!!!

Sorry about that a idiot friend of mine messing on phone v sorry!!

hay no problem after all we do have some very shallow pepole down in essex
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom