Hello from the great white north!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meltdown2000

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello from Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I'm sorta a water pet kinda person because I just got a 24 gal nano tank which I've set up for salt water. Yesterday i bought a green finger leather coral, a mushroom coral and a frag of a purple polyp which I will figure the type when it gets a little bigger. The tank has a 3 stage filter and metal halide lighting built into the lid with 2 exhaust fans to keep them cool. I'm new to sw and hope to learn alot.
I also have a 55 gal fw tank with a mating pair of silver angels, 10 rosy barbs, 2 cories, about 20 fancy guppies and an unknown catfish who only comes out when the the lights go out. This tank has ug filters and 2 whisper 60 filters.
Outside I have an 800 gal pond with 18 gf and 1 shubunkin. The pond has a homemade 55 gal filter with lavarock and floor scrubber pads with a UV . This is all hard plumbed with a 3000 gph pump. I also have many lillies and lotus which are divided yearly and donated to other ponders.

Great White North? LOL You mean tropical Canada don't you? Windsor is like the tropics compared to much of the US. Regardless, welcome to AA.

Back
Top Bottom