Hello from the UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tommo_uk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, been a lurker for a few weeks trying to learn everything I need to know about keeping piranha's healthy and alive!

Just wanted to say hello, and keep your eyes open for some basic question posts! Please don't berate me for it - I only have one other fish, and thats a goldfish I've had for a few years. And no, I won't be feeding him to the Piranhas!! Also got some Maine Coon cats which are great, they'll be interested in the new fish when they arrive!

Thanks for looking, Tommo

G'day Tommo. Welcome to AA! :wave: Plenty of excellent advice here! I recommend you pop over to the articles section, assuming you haven't found it already.

Welcome to the best site to get answers to your questions.....and of course once you have the answers you'll have more questions -- just seems to be the way it works - so look around and ask questions. the people here are very friendly and glad to help. :D

The people on this site would never berate you for asking any questions! We were all new once... Welcome!!

Let me just say....

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom