Hello from the UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darklight

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I'm Samantha and I currently live in Huddersfield, GB but originally from Stoke on Trent,GB. I have kept fish for around 12 years and at the moment have a 142litre tank, a 30 litre Ebi shrimp habitat and have just started to cycle a 28 llitre tank. I would be glad to share my knowledge if I can help, just drop me a line. I also look forward to learning from you guys on here :)

Hi sam, welcome to AA too. I live in south east kent, iv got a fluval ebi tank too for my little critters, brilliant tank to own i think. Look forward to seeing your tanks on here soon

Attachments

• image-1335381473.jpg
    image-1335381473.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 49
Welcome Samantha to AA.

This is a great place to be to share and learn.

Jon

phatpaul said:
Hi sam, welcome to AA too. I live in south east kent, iv got a fluval ebi tank too for my little critters, brilliant tank to own i think. Look forward to seeing your tanks on here soon

Thanks! Yeah its a great tank. I got mine from taking out a subscription to PFK magazine. Got cherries, fire red and Yamato shrimp in there, what do you have in yours?

Darklight said:
Thanks! Yeah its a great tank. I got mine from taking out a subscription to PFK magazine. Got cherries, fire red and Yamato shrimp in there, what do you have in yours?

What you got yours FREE with a subsciption lol. Im jealous it cost me £80, iv got cherries in there with ember tetras and some small bn plecos and endler fry. I cant get any other shrimps around my area apart from amnio, i would like some crystals but i dont wont to pay for the shipping costs lol

Darklight said:

Heres one of my cherries with one of her little babies. Sorry about the blurry photo

Attachments

• image-3094499507.jpg
    image-3094499507.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 58
Darklight said:
Aww arn"t shrimps great?

This is my tank, as usual theyare camera shy lol.

Yeah i think there great additions to any tank, is the shrimp with the white strip a fire shrimp?
And thats a cool looking tank you have got : )

phatpaul said:
Yeah i think there great additions to any tank, is the shrimp with the white strip a fire shrimp?
And thats a cool looking tank you have got : )

Thanks! Yeah its a fire shrimp next to my Yamato,need to upload some of my other tank pics. Also got 4 Otocinclus and a few tetras in there. Its a happy clean up crew! Though i do feed the Oto's algae wafers along with shrimp pallets/wafers and flake fir the neons. Cucumber is popular with all !

Darklight said:
Thanks! Yeah its a fire shrimp next to my Yamato,need to upload some of my other tank pics. Also got 4 Otocinclus and a few tetras in there. Its a happy clean up crew! Though i do feed the Oto's algae wafers along with shrimp pallets/wafers and flake fir the neons. Cucumber is popular with all !

Yeah there great clean up crew, i havent tried cucumber with them yet, i feed them the shrimp food that came with tank and thats it really. They like fish flake and combing my jave moss for any tasty snacks, i have otos im my main eastablished tank, and again i think they are the best fish i have for keeping the tank clean and great little charactors

Back
Top Bottom