Hello from Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bayo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey folks,
Just wanted to say hi. I'm new in this forum and also new in this so far amazing hobby. Im just starting very small, with a 6gal Fluval Edge tank and I love it. I have a few live plants, 3 neon tetras and 3 platies. That is pretty much it, and I'm not planning to stock anything else in it since the tank is very small.

I find this hobby very relaxing and the more I read all your posts the more I
Learn and the more I like.

Well, looking forward to learning from you all.

Best.

Welcome! Out of curiosity, which Vancouver? The one in BC or the one in Washington?

Welcome my friend! Nice to see newcomers like myself!

Hey folks,
Just wanted to say hi. I'm new in this forum and also new in this so far amazing hobby. Im just starting very small, with a 6gal Fluval Edge tank and I love it. I have a few live plants, 3 neon tetras and 3 platies. That is pretty much it, and I'm not planning to stock anything else in it since the tank is very small.

I find this hobby very relaxing and the more I read all your posts the more I
Learn and the more I like.

Well, looking forward to learning from you all.

Best.
I here you on the relaxation. Sitting or I should say laying back in my library with my new ipad2 and watching my freshwater buddies dancing in the moonlight!

Bayo said:
Good point, since there are two Vancouver... I'm in Vancouver, BC.

Welcome! There don't seem to be that many of us from BC, but there are a few. There's a cdn discussion around here somewhere, I have just misplaced it. :)

Back
Top Bottom