Hello from Wisconsin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MSU Fan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My wife and I are animal lovers, and have amassed a small zoo in the process. I, being the level headed one, have limited the animals, but fish are a different matter.

Right now we have:
1 Catahoula Leopard dog (Mishka)
2 American short/med hair cats (Isabella & Nugget)
2 red-eared slider turtles (Squirt & Horacio)
1 Central American Wood turtle (Roxy)
and..
2 skirt tetras
1 Madagascar Rainbow
1 Blue Ram

We live in Appleton, WI, by Green Bay, so hello Great White North!

Currently, we 1 slider in a 75gal, and the other 2 turtles in another 75gal. The fish are currently in a 29gal, however, we are upgrading soon!

All the turtles will be a 110gal (with 2 water areas and a land area in the center), and the fish are moving into one of the 75gals once we clean it! And we are going to increase our little fishdom to include many other fun FW fishies!

I am going to post some pics of my tanks in my gallery so all can see and enjoy (especially the turtle tanks, those require so much effort to build!). Thanks :)

Welcome to AA and greetings from a fellow tristate resident ^^! Can't wait to see pictures, especially of your cats, I loooove cats ^^

Hi MSU and welcome. I'm a new member also. I have a growing zoo as well! My 15 yr. old has wanted a turtle forever but I' a little afraid he wouldn't be tended to well enough! He has a adult bearded dragon and we also keep a 90 gallon freshwater tank and have 3 pugs and a cat. I love my fish (green severums and angels) but my pugs are like my own kids! Again, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom