Hello...glad to be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kathie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. My name is Kathleen, but everyone calls me Kathie and I'm a softie for animal companions. I'm blessed to have in my company a German Shepherd Dog named Mojo (8 yrs.) that is a total sweetheart, a very talkative/lovable African Grey named Mia (5 yrs.), five beautiful Koi in my pond and two cutie pie Oranda Goldfish named Valentino (Blue) and Matilda (Calico). Oh, and lets not forget Saffron (Saffie) the Golden Apple snail.

Before starting up my aquarium I did lots of research and decided to go with the fishless cycle, which to exactly 8 weeks and 2 days. Yes, I counted every single one of them and kept a log...I'm a very patient person, but even I thought it would never come to an end. During this time I did even more research (slightly OCD) and looked for forums to join. This is where AA came into play...after reading many topics on this forum and the replies given, I knew that everyone would be more then willing to try and help the best they could with what ever problems that might arise. Fingers crossed all goes well...but you never know.

Kathie

To see pictures of my two "little ones", please go visit my album...for some reason I'm having trouble loading pictures.

Welcome Kathie!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to the forum Kathie :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Thanks so much Slade and Shelly for the welcome...you all have a great forum and I'm glad to be here.

Back
Top Bottom