Hello Hobbyist I am New!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tbkopp

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello I just want to start off by saying my name is Timothy Kopp i am new to the forum and I am located in Louisville,KY. I have always took a major interest in the marine world. Especially the beauty of a reef. I had done little research and built a 10 gallon tank with no experience kinda as a trial and error sorta thing and completely failed due to lack if knowledge. But failure is not a option. So i decided to dig a little deeper into my research and found this awesome forum. Hopefully you guys can guide me into the right direction. Currently i am working on a 30 gallon then will slowly move up in size due to the major expense. Right now in my tank i have approximately 15-20 LR a Marineland MaxiJet 400 (500gph) about 20 pounds of LS. Digital Thermometer currently reading 76.2F and a MarineLand 55g Filtration system please share your thoughts on what i might add to make my experience wprth while. Right now im a week into this tank trying to make sure i add any and all equipment possible before my cycle is over. Thank you for reading

Sent from my SM-G360P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452455343840.jpg
    1452455343840.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 53
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure the people over in the salty side of the forum can help you out. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! :)

Thanks Nils! Trust me i will be around i cant stop reading lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to Aquarium Advice!

There is more to know than imaginable!!! Lfs (Local fish stores) tell you all sorts of things... Don't believe anything, check, double check and cross check.

Back
Top Bottom