Hello. I am also new to the forum although I have looked every now and then

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doglover69

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. I am always wishing I could ask someone a question and go searching through the internet. I thought this would help me learn more. I have cancer that has made me a little immoble so fish are a great hobby for me. When I was in high school I had a tank since no one would let me have anything else. I found new interest after the kids grew up and moved away. For Christmas a few years back my husband had a custom tank made for me the was 8feet long and 1 foot wide and 18" high. We built a house and I made sure one arch was that wide and this time we had a cabinet built and holes in the side for the cords and stuff to go down so there wasn't so much stuff all around the tank. It was filled with multi semi-aggresive fish and now I am turning into a discus tank. This one hold about 100 gallons and I bought another bowfront and had discus in that one. The store talked me into making the large one into the discus tank and I am not sure about the smaller one. Maybe angels. I want to try a salt water tank, but the fellow at the store who was going to help seems to have disappeared. I will send pictures, but I didn't mean to say so much in just my intro.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your health issues but sure the tanks will be therapeutic for you. Your plans for them sound great & we d love to see pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom