Hello, I am new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lindsay1718

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum, even though I have read many post from here. I am not that new to fish keeping. I have been doing it a few years now. I have a 56 gallon tank with: EBJD, Jewel cichlid( I know it isnt an american cichlid but she has same water parameter needs)6 bolivian rams, (I plan to rehome 4 of the rams once they pair off) and an albino pleco. My EBJD is very laid back but is the king of the tank. He does not bother anyone else unless they are in his way and then its just a quick chase untill they leave. I have posted another post about my new 70 gallon acrylic tank that I plan to house african cichlids in but have not decided for sure. I love fish. I love being able to watch my aquarium and all the different personalities of the different fish housed. It is very relaxing to me just to be able to see this part of the world that most people do not get to see, even if it is very small. I used to have a 120 gallon cichlid tank but had to downsize bc of a move. I am glad to be on this forum and cant wait to get a chance to get to know some of you.

Lindsay :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom