Hello I just wondered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishloverxoxo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello this a great new app that I can help people on and get help myself! I have a 70litre tank. I wanted to start with angelfish but got told they were not great community fish so I avoided them. My tank is now a bright and beautiful community tank but I really wanted those Angels. I was wondering if I could get 2 Angels in my tank? If not I would like just 2 big main pretty and colourful fish but I don't have a clue what to get! Please help! I just want 2. And then after a few years I will turn it into an angelfish tank if I can't get the Angels. Here is the fish that I have in there at the moment:
2Dwarf red garami
1Dwarf blue garami
2Mollies
6Leopard danios
9Guppies
2Rasboras
7Neon tetra
1Dwarf yellow garami
5Five banded barbs
1Platy
1Small plecImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451224648.118171.jpg
Thanks?Fishloverxoxo

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451224321.835730.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451224344.230229.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451224364.890992.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451224379.698626.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Your tank is already pretty well stocked. Really not much room for anything else imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

70 liters converts to a bit over 18g. Even with no other fish I don't think I'd put an angel in a tank that size.

Have you put your tank/stock info into AquaAdvisor? It definitely seems overstocked to me.

70 liter is like 15g???
You have more then enough fish already IMO...
How long has tank been set up with fish in it?

Some of your fish would like more of their own(rasboras),and some shouldn't be there in the numbers you have ,or with some of the other fish(multiple gouramis)
IMO you will end up with only one gourami...
Have you ever checked out ;
AqAdvisor - Intelligent Freshwater Tropical Fish Aquarium Stocking Calculator and Aquarium Tank/Filter Advisor

Input your info and see what they say...
Most here say they err on safe side but a warning is a warning...

Oh yea...WELCOME TO AA!

Oh sorry. I forgot to put in the message that I was gonna wait a while for a few to die and then get something a bit bigger what would u suggest? Thanks for the comments tho ?Fishloverxoxo

By few i mean about 15? Will wait a while? Thanks ? Fishloverxoxo

Sorry about this. All the fish stores we have gone to has told us that this is fine and some schools of fish have died. We have had this tank for around 4-51/2 months now. ? Fishloverxoxo

Back
Top Bottom