Hello. Im becoming a fish addict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawkwind

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi

I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to reading and contributing. To the forum.

I'm a fish newbie

I have a 10 gallon at the moment which I've now cycled properly after making the new starter mistakes and killed a few fishy friends.

I have at the moment two platys that have cycled the tank and I've just added a Betta as they are the fish I love.

Strangely addictive I'm on my first 95ltr tank and dreaming of the day I progress to a 400 gallon room separating monster fit for an exhibition at seaworld :D **baby steps**

hehe. I saw a tank setup at the public aquarium (Shedd) downtown Chicago that was simply amazing. That tank in my own home is my goal. I estimated it at about 400 gallons too. :) The fish I have in 3 different tanks should end up in that one tank when built.

Tell me about it. I am very very addicted with this hobby too that I have to upgrade pretty soon because I already have a few mistakes in my 10 gallon right now. I overstocked! Oh oh!

I guess we always have to start somewhere...research and learn = success!

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom