Hello I'm from California!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rsunga73

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,

I'm from California and just got into dirt tank. I just set up my 55 gal 2 weeks ago and just waiting for my tank to finally have balance so I can start populating it with fish. I've joined hopefully to purchase some live plants and for some profesional advise from all you experts!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to AA.

Depending on where in CA you are, just so you know we have the largest and oldest Aquatic plant club in the USA...the San Francisco Bay Area Aquatic Plant Society.

So Cal has SCAPE. Southern California Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts.

Tina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I heard about the SF one. Wasn't there a meet in Fort Mason Last Friday?

I really wanted to attend because I'm looking for some star grass and pearl weed. Just too bad I had to work that night. :(

Thank you for the greetings!

I think I heard about the SF one. Wasn't there a meet in Fort Mason Last Friday?

I really wanted to attend because I'm looking for some star grass and pearl weed. Just too bad I had to work that night. :(

Thank you for the greetings!

No, Fort Mason is SFAS SF Aquarium Society, some of our members are in both clubs. Our Meets you can find by joining our Club (free) and checking our Forums. Next Meet is East Bay Open House at a friend's place in Martinez. Pm me if you're interested.

Tina

FYI signing up you must use real name, not screen name. Our forums are private and we do meet in RL.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

My last PM was in error. Our next Meet is Saturday April 26th. I'll probably be working. Tho I can probably be there for set up. I'll have to leave by Noon. I run wine tasting at 2-5pm at my store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I tried sending you a message but it said you inbox was full lol. Wine tasting.... Napa?

Back
Top Bottom