Hello - New to Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trustemedia

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just stopping in to say hi to the community. I didn't realize how many there are out there and they all have been helpful. It's not my first time around with an aquarium, but is my 1st time around trying to do it right. I've had lots of 10 gallon set ups and one 60 gallon set up where I put whatever I liked in it and lucky me they all got along and no one croaked or fought (goldfish, butterfly fish, frogs, shrimp, puffers, glassfish - I had a wide variety in that tank with no problems). I've had my current set up for about 6 years, but only recently added more fish to it. I have a dragon goby and just added some tank mates a few weeks ago after reading for hours and hours on end online on what to purchase peacefully for the tank. Went with a list and have guppies, mollies, and swordtails living with him now. I somehow ended up with snails. I don't know where they came from (sand?). I have artificial plants. They are reproducing but not hurting anything and cleaning things up good. It's only been a couple weeks since I introduced new fish and I already have fry - which I had no clue about. I found one swimming in the tank. I managed to catch, I believe 15, I was losing count. 2 fry died in the baby breeder net somehow. I set up a new 10 gallon tank for them and they doing good in there. How I ended up here - looking for fry information. I've read so much about fish lately, it's crazy. I have no idea who the mom is, who is pregnant or could still be pregnant. Who's fry are these? I don't know, but I guess I will soon enough as they get larger. Anyway - I'm here, so I can read and learn and share anything new. I need to figure out how to see photos in threads now because so far, that has been a complete mystery. Thanks

Welcome to Aquarium Advice. Snails can be tiny when babys witch makes them hard to see. I'm assuming these are pond snails if they are reproducing quickly.

Thank you!

Thanks everyone. I'll post photos of my tank, fish, snails, and fry in the photo gallery and start proper threads to help me identify. Thanks so much! Glad to be here to learn more. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom