Hello, Newbie to the site!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joshcat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I sought out this site for advice about a gourami I have that who's change in color and behavior were very concerning to me.

I left a post in the freshwater and barckish water general discussion forum, but haven't received the response I hoped for.

I am an avid fish lover, having had aquariums for many years. Yet, far from and expert in the field. I still learn things each and everyday.

Over the years I have had both fresh and salt water aquariums. But at present I have three freshwater a 56/55/29 gallon tanks. My newest venture the 56 gallon discus tank, that I am completely in love with.

Basically I just want to share my hobby/passion with others that have the same interests as I do. Being able to learn from and share with others.

Cathy
user_online.gif

Thank you for the welcome!

I just want to thank you for the warm welcome:). Beautiful tanks, fish and coral (BTW)! Do you have any experience with fresh water fish at all?
If so maybe you can help me figure out what on earth is going on with my gourami. I was so hoping that I would get more feedback than I've received.

Thanks again, Cathy

Back
Top Bottom