Hello noobie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marshmallowe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Wanted to introduce myself, I was originally a reptile hobbyist as I have a bearded dragon and once had a ball python. I ran across a spare ten gallon and set up a aquarium. SO far it's around a month old with live rock, live sand, 4 hermies and 4 snails. I'm taking my sweet time to do everything right lol I came across this site and really liked it so I joined, so all in all, Hello :]

Welcome! Oh cool a bearded dragon an ball python! I love reptiles and would have many if it weren't for my mother;). I actually have a turtle and am possibly getting either a box or Russian turtle:). Do you have any pictures of your tank? How's it doing? It probably looks awesome! Welcome to AA!

He looks amazing! I love bearded dragons! Wish I had one, but no:( He looks sexy though;)

Lol he is, he's only 7 months. I plan to breed him when he gets of age lol He's so finicky when it comes to eating though. Everything except crickets must be served to him on a fork. My guess is he likes shiny things lol And one of his new favorite things to do is go towards my aquarium and try to eat the hermit crabs through the glass :/

Lol he is, he's only 7 months. I plan to breed him when he gets of age lol He's so finicky when it comes to eating though. Everything except crickets must be served to him on a fork. My guess is he likes shiny things lol And one of his new favorite things to do is go towards my aquarium and try to eat the hermit crabs through the glass :/

HAHAHAHA I'm laughing at the thought of this! That is so cute!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom